How do you make a bone cake on Paw Patrol?
- Cut all the 6-inch cake layers in half.
- Cut a 2 inch strip from both of the 9×13 cake layers.
- Center one 7×13 cake layer on top of a sheet cake sized cake board.
- Use ¾ of each 6-inch cake layer on three corners to form the circular part of the dog bone.
- Spread a generous layer of the chocolate frosting.
How do you make a dog cake from scratch?
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mix together mashed banana, shredded apple and applesauce.
- Grease pan with coconut oil and bake for 20-25 minutes until center is firm.
- Mix together mashed bananas and flour until you get a frosting-like consistency.
- Let cake cool and decorate with mashed banana and apple slices.
How much does a paw patrol cake cost?
|DECORATING PRICE||Starting at $35.00|
|AVAILABLE SIZE||in 1/4 Sheet to Full Sheet Cake|
Who is Skye Paw Patrol?
Skye is a female cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle mix) and one of the main protagonists in the PAW Patrol series. She is the first female member of the PAW Patrol, with the second being Everest. Skye is a smart Cockapoo who loves to fly in her helicopter or with the wings in her pup-pack.