Who is Skye Paw Patrol?
Skye is a female cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle mix) and one of the main protagonists in the PAW Patrol series. She is the first female member of the PAW Patrol, with the second being Everest. Skye is a smart Cockapoo who loves to fly in her helicopter or with the wings in her pup-pack.
Is Ryder in Paw Patrol?
Ryder is a ten-year-old boy and the main protagonist of the TV series PAW Patrol. He is the 1st member of the PAW Patrol and is the team’s leader.
What is Everest Paw Patrol?
Everest is a fun-loving Husky pup and the second newest member of the PAW Patrol. She lives with Jake on his snowy mountain and loves ‘belly-bogganing’, sliding down on her belly. Ice or snow, she’s ready to go!
How do you draw a tiger picture?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.